Friday 26 December 2014

Hello!

It is my second post on my brothers journey with cancer.

It was again June 4th. I was sitting in my office, and my phone rings. Papa was there. My heart starts beating fast as he never calls me in day time. And as I was aware of that Abhishek’s  is suffering from fever and cough these days, so  before taking call I guessed something surely went wrong. I was right, father told me about current doctor reports and Abhishek’s health condition. My mind was blocked. I even not answered anything and cut the call. Took a leave from office and went to room. All night I was thinking what about Abhishek. He has a bright carrier ahead if God had not done this to him. I was not able to sleep even more thinking about what was going on Abhishek’s mind. I was trying to read his mind from here. To be honest, I had no any hope that time.  We can feel, At the young what anyone will think, when he will come to know about he has Cancer.

                                                                            Next day came with lots of hope. A man from Nagpur called me, and told me about Ayurveda medicine for cancer. There is D.S Research center in Varanasi, U.P, India. I will update more information about D.S Research center later. I talked to the D.S center immediately and took appointment. Only that I went for Varanasi and meet the doctor. First time I got some hope. I came to know how many people after taking this medicine got well and living normal life.  I too moved with lots of hope towards home.

No comments:

Post a Comment